Translater

Sunday 15 June 2014

KLUNK, KLUNK, KLUNK


KLUNK, KLUNK went my boots this morning. On I went to the computer to see my daily email. Katie had put on a link. The link was http://www.memory-improvement-tips.com/tetris-puzzle-game.html. It was a memory game. I clicked on the link and it took me to a game. My hi-score was 910. Suddenly the music came on. I rushed to the mat ready to start the day...

I took one look at the flip chart and realized it was gifted awareness week! That was why there was a poppy on the flip chart. First we talked about gifted awareness week. Then Grace, Luca, Madison and I went with Marie, our tutor, to do clay pots. She told us to sketch our pots. Next it was morning tea. YUMMY! The teachers provided us with free morning tea. We each got a cupcake and a cup of milo. Then we had bloging. Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment