Translater

Tuesday 5 March 2013

bumpy games

BUMP!  Part of our drama today, was a game called 'Musical Bumps'.  It's a bit like musical chairs, but instead of a chair, you have to sit down really quickly on the floor!  It was really bumpy!  Another game we played was "I packed my bag, and in it I put..."  The aim of this game was to remember all of the things and say them back.  So, Nicola started and she said "I packed my bag, and in it I put... pajamas" By the time it was my turn, I had to say "I packed my bag and in it I put pajamas, a book, shoes, a hat, a soccer ball, a laptop, a soft toy, my clothes, a bag of make up, my house, a toothbrush, a hairbrush,a  big chocolate bar AND I ADDED... the world." It would have to be a really big suitcase to fit in the world!  After morning tea, we played leaderboard chess.  I played Luca.  It was a busy game, but Luca won.  It was okay though, because I was already lower than Luca on the leaderboard.

























No comments:

Post a Comment